Sunday, February 21, 2010

STRESSFUL WEEK

After sleeping in this morning, I had a lovely breakfast and took another nap. I'm feeling pretty nice and healthy except for the fact that I haven't been working out or run three miles since about 4 weeks ago.

Stupid snow and laziness throws everything off. I have a 3-5 page paper due tomorrow, which wouldn't be so bad if the topic was different. Perhaps being given a week to come up with the resolution to the Isreali-Palestinian conflict has been a bit challenging...world peace in 24hours is a bit of a task in my opinion.

The stress is piing up, I believe I have two midterms next week as well and I've spent the whole weekend hanging out with friends and attending sorority meetings.

It's now 4PM and I need to practice the readings for tonight, practice music, write a paper or at least most of it, eat something and take a shower all before 7:30PM. That's 3 and half hours. Impossible? Perhaps. I got this, I have to.


Okay, so last semseter I used to make goals for the week, I wanna try that again:
-FINISH MY PAPER
-Staay on top of spanish homework
-KICK BUTT ON ECON MIDTERM
-KICK BUTT ON EVPP MIDTERM
-EVPP ASSIGNMENT

Why is everything except spanish in capital letters? Because I HAVE to do it, or else grades will go down.

No working out this week. I'm not going to have time. I'm scared. And stressed. Whywhywhy do I always have to lector and sing on days that are critical??!!! I just don't understand. Anyways, I need to go now.
-Eat
-Shower-Practice for masses
-CONF paper: read and take notes and make a really really good outline; start writing

No comments:

Post a Comment