Sunday, June 6, 2010

"Gift of God"

Flowers: Gift of God


Good Evening!

So tonight, I got the loveliest surprise at about 10:23pm: flowers and a card left by a mysterious young lad! :)

Okay, he's not necessarily mysterious, but he is a quite a wonderful young lad though...I think I'll keep him. ;)

This is a song he likes and was trying to learn how to play:


Today, I went to a Deaconate Mass for his friend who now is a deacon in the church! Yahhooooo! I haven't been at a Deaconate Mass since my uncle became a deacon. Unfortunately, I never got to attend his priest ordination. :( Wah.

So uh, today, I did a bunch of prayers of gratituuuuuudddeeee. I'm really grateful for blessings. I'm really grateful for God's beautiful will, and I can't wait to see what other cool things He might thrown in my direction.

Yeah dude. I really need to do the dishes....so I shall.

Good night <3

~Esa Cita

No comments:

Post a Comment