Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

My Book List Journey is continuing....


So far this year I have finished:
-Stuck in the Middle - Virginia Smith
-Men, Women, and the Mystery of Love - Edward Sri
-The Screwtape Letters - C.S. Lewis

I am currently reading:
-The Rhythm of Life - Matthew Kelly
-The Way - Josemaria Escriva
-P.S. I Love You - Cecelia Ahern
-Love on a Dime - Cara Lynn JAmes
-Love and Freindship - Jane Austen

Matthew Kelly and Love on a Dime are getting most of the attention.  I'd like to think that this whole reading multiple books thing is keeping my brain on it's toes this winter break.

I got my U.S. passport today! It's too much money I tell ya, too much. I feel so broke. I haven't needed one since I was 5 months old, so my "latest" passport was a Spanish one with a picture of some infant girl I don't recognize. ;) It made the post office lady giggle.  I also got my hair cut today! Dundundun, Cita has "bangs" and short hair again!


So, with my short hair, no money, fun books, and possibilities of cool changes within the next few months, I say the year 2011 can bring it on!!!!

~Esa Cita
 

No comments:

Post a Comment