Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Celebration

It is time to celebrate.  Come on friends, do a little jig with me, for I was like this all day:

In my special "Shecave," where heroes, leaders, and papers are made.
I was working on a paper.

And now, I am finished with that paper.  You don't want to see my current face, because it's quite tired.  Here's another face instead:

Procrastination face.


So, I will celebrate.

I will celebrate by: texting my friends back, taking a sip of lemonade, blasting the music I stopped listening to, and cleaning my room that has been trashed by my recent trip to the mountains.

Goodnight world, the trashed room is calling.  And so is God...He's about to receive a bunch of prayers of thanksgiving for a completed paper and fruitful day with my sisters who care about each others' salvation.

~Esa Cita

No comments:

Post a Comment