Thursday, August 8, 2013

Late night findings

I am currently listening to OneRepulic's new album, and OH, how marvelous it is! As I listen to my favorite (...and only) boyfriend's favorite band, I am reminded of God's loving plan for my life all along.  Every once in a while, I like to get all sappy and think about the journey that He laid out for me.  It's truly an adventure and a joy; nothing can describe Jesus' plans for us like a gift or a dance.

Family Christmas Photo?
Tonight, I had one last dinner with the family before we drive off to Kentucky on Saturday morning so that I can begin another missionary year at UK.  Where this summer has gone I don't know, but I do know that this is a pretty fun and fast life these days.

Blessings from the summer:
May: my "dating fast" ended.  Arrived in VA. Left for Florida.
June: FOCUS New Staff Training in Florida.
July: Left Florida for VA. Family Vacation in North Carolina. Fundraising. Wedding in Cincinnati. Fundraising. Begin 33-day consecration to the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary: get mind, heart, and soul blown away.
August: Fundraising. About to leave for Kentucky.

Lately, I've been asking God to tell me just WHO I am.  Sound funny? That's because I'm funny like that. I've been getting some really touching answers.  There have been a ton of "oh yeah, that was true all along and I didn't even think about that" moments.  I plan on continuing in my question-asking.  What a dance.

Time for some prayin, journaling, and bed.

Good night, world; stay beautiful.

~Esa Cita

From a lady that caught my attention this summer:
My child, do you see, there is only One; it is He, the Only Truth! Ah, He fascinates, He sweeps you away; under His gaze the horizon becomes so beautiful, so vast, so luminous… My dear one, do you want to turn with me towards this sublime Ideal? It is no fiction but a reality. 
-Blessed Elizabeth of the Trinity

No comments:

Post a Comment