Monday, October 14, 2013

Pride-slappin' Time

It's newsletter night for Cita, which means that every person whom is the reason why I can be a missionary will receive some lovin' from me.

Every time I complete a newsletter for the quarter, I am filled with a big sense of gratitude and tend to come to an embarrassing realization that Jesus really wants to take care of the mission that I'm on.  It's not my effort of fundraising my salary, and it's not my efforts with any of the students that I work with.  It's my heart, soul, mind, and body that's being used, yes; but, I have absolutely nothing to do with this all.  I am not my own, and it's a terrifying thing to realize for a proud soul like mine.

Okay, it's time to sign a bunch of newsletter and cry tears of gratitude for all of my mission partners.

~Esa Cita

No comments:

Post a Comment