Thursday, March 31, 2011

S.O.S.

Me: "Sometimes I just wish God had a sign to tell me what to do, it would be so much more easier! Come on God, just bop me on the side of the head, a little bop, I promise I won't complain!"

Lindsay: "Yeah, I know, exactly! But there's also many little signs that He sends us which is good."

Me: "Yeah, and also everyday we--"-INTERRUPTION-Random-Girl-passing-by-on-phone

Random Girl: "UHG I REALLY JUST WANT AN S.O.S. SIGN RIGHT NOW. WHERE ARE YOU AGAIN? TO THE RIGHT OF THE STAIRS?!?!?!... [insert more exasperated complaints here]"

Lindsay&Carmen: Bahahahaha.

Carmen: That's God making fun of me and showing me what I look like.



Dear Diary:

Today God made fun of me.  Gotta hand it to Him, He's pretty funny.  The Dude's got jokes.  I can just tell that the rest of my life is gonna continue to be such a party.

Love,
Me


~Esa Cita

1 comment:

  1. The trick is (at least for me) is not to be expected for it ... like, I get frustrated with music ed a lot ... but I always get a bop on the head/smack in the face by something that reassures me it's what I'm supposed to be doing.

    But that's just awesome!

    ReplyDelete