Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Boss

My paper is lacking an introductory paragraph, so I typed one up really quickly:

Super awesome intro sentence for a wonderfully perfect introduction paragraph because you’re really good looking.  Just write something that touches on everything yet says nothing at all so that you are forced to read the entire paper and make others think that they have to give you the time of day.  Earthquakes and the environmental health implications from it are in this paper.  People want to read this paper a lot, dangit.  Why? Because I’m a boss, and I’m ridiculously good-looking. 

I think I'm off to a great start.  It has come down to this.  After all these papers in college, you would think that it's all easy.  Nope, suddenly the environment is difficult to want to like anymore.

Senioritis.

~Esa Cita

No comments:

Post a Comment