Saturday, April 14, 2012

hm,

In about a month, your entire world is going to change.

When told that this morning, I gave a little nod and a bit more thought.  Yes, yes.  This is true. It's one thing to come to terms with it, it's another to understand it as reality.  Like knowing that you have to buy clothes, change your home address, pay for rent,  find ways to pay the rent, make a move to two different locations throughout the summer, and meet lots of new friends.

Today, my best friend called me with stories of finals week down in Florida and to talk about her summer plans.  It's getting SO close, I'm getting so pumped for her! Six or seven years of best-friend-ship and now we are both heading off into similar journeys in which we get to share the our lives once again in a super awesome way.  God is pretty cool like that.

So here I am, three and a half hours later at work, talking to people about their thoughts on life, and it is now time to start doing work.  There are three weeks left of school and I need to do that thing called graduation.  From time to time, I like doing that.

~Esa Cita

No comments:

Post a Comment