Monday, February 7, 2011

2/2011

Brion's Grill has yummy burgers just like I have yummy friends.

I do not have many words to share tonight.

However, the Packers won the superbowl, my nails are painted red & are plastic-looking, and I'm wearing my junior class ring from high school again. Needless to say, flashbacks to what life was like before are bouncing around in my head everyday.

I'm in a new chapter in my life...studying epidemiology these days instead of the usual Global Affairs.  My minor makes me work harder than 18-year-old Cita ever wanted to.

New semesters always bring with them new goals, challenges, and stories.  I would say that so far, it's been exciting.  I'm getting ready for March when I'll fly away for a week of service.  I've been approaching myself with more questions about what's going to happen with my next few years.  God's gonna take care of things, that's for sure.


This is my baby brother "counting to 20."

~Esa Cita

No comments:

Post a Comment