Sunday, July 24, 2011

lil weekends that make your life

What a weekend!

Here is my status from Saturday: "today I spent 8 hours at an encuentro event for dialogue and reconciliation between American-Cubans from the Church here and Cubans from the Church in Cuba. Rare occurrence in this lifetime, so beautiful. I spoke in two languages, attended Mass using three, and we all spoke one main language...love. One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic. Legit, happening. God is so good!"

This morning, I drove into the city for the concluding dialogue meeting and Mass. I think it was my first Mass at St. Joseph's, and oh it's a gorgeous church.  Mass was beautiful, but that's a fact that's over two-thousand years old.  Mass in Spanish was so beautiful..there's something special in seeing the same True Sacrifice happening in a different language.  Same God, same Love. Ah, I love the Mass.


Speaking of the Mass, this week will be blessed with two talks on the Mass. So exciting.
Alright, time to take a nap that's long overdue.


~Esa Cita

No comments:

Post a Comment