Saturday, July 16, 2011

a few days...a few years

So what has Cita been up to the past few days?

Here a quick list:
  • emailing a paragraph to the broski in Colorado every day
  • watching Psych....every day
  • working....and getting accustomed to it
  • interning...and loving it
  • reading a Jason Evert book and CYO
  • drinking coffee with caramel and sugar every day
  • waking up at 6am every day
  • resting in the afternoons
  • mentally preparing for the school year
  • spiritually considering the future
  • turning into a nice office-y-ish person
With bouncing around places for the past few days, I haven't taken much time to sit down and think.  But now that I sit down and think, I'm recognizing how blessed my life is.  I like where I am.
I like where I am, and I like where I'm going.  I wish I knew more of where I'm going, but I like it.  In fact I love it.  I'm in a good place.  I am blessed.  And now, for the rest of this post, the word "I" will no longer be used....such a self-centered word.

Three years in a stage is never three years of the same exact thing.  Three years is one big culmination of experiences and lessons.  One can never come out of three years with the exact same understandings, but one can definitely come out with more conviction of truth.  What a beautiful three years, thank you God.

~Esa Cita

2 comments:

  1. I now know who to text "good morning"to at 6 am :)
    I like this post!
    I will stop saying "I" now.
    You have wisdom mi amiga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, please text good morning! ;) miss you mi amor!!

    ReplyDelete