Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ladies just need to talk it out

Just another day in the life....

Me: "Hey Mami.  Did I ever tell you what time Las Tapas stops serving food?"
Mom: No, when?
Me: "Oh, I just was asking in case I told you at one point because I don't remember what time they do."
Mom: Oh. No you didn't tell me.  They stop serving food?
Me: Yeah, cuz I wanna get there before they close kitchen at 11pm. Oh....WAIT!!
Mom: Hahahahahaha


Some ladies just need to talk it out.  We'll figure out the answer to our questions that way.  In fact, we actually know the answer already, we just don't always see it. We do this for figuring out our dreams, figuring out ourselves, figuring out men,figuring out our situations, and figuring out what time Las Tapas closes.

~Esa Cita

No comments:

Post a Comment