Monday, November 1, 2010

All Saints!

Party Party
2:45 AM and I'm not in bed yet...ew.


My goal is 12:45 every night. Tomorrow night, yes, this is gonna happen.

So the Halloween party was fabulous. Lots of dancing, which is bad for my neck/back but it was totally worth it especially if it's going to act like it's chronic. I spent a bit of time singing with friends under the stars too with la guitara, always a good time! Good night, good times.

I am being faced with ...the uncomfortable. I know what to do, and am stalling. I tried going to mother dear for some encouragement..and she totally blew me off and told me to go do stuff on my own. Ouch. Being 20 stinks. Now I know why I'm so tough and seemingly un-sympathetic to people I love about doing the right thing.

Tomorrow my dad is paper official on his retirement! So, my whole family is missing some of school to go get new ID cards! Exciting.

Tomorrow my paper will be due for my anti-capitalist class. We're discussing hybridity...something that has a habit of coming into pretty much every class discussion. I think if I hear the word hybridity one more time I will cringe with discomfort... It's like those times when you hear that overplayed song on the radio again and change the station...only to find that the next station also likes that song as well. That's what the words globalization and hybridity mean to me as a Global Affairs major. There's pros, cons, and oh look a squirrel that are associated with it.

I've been getting addicted to tea. I now like: Lemon, White Pomegranate, Blueberry, and Rasberry. All fruity drinks...but I'm getting there. Maybe I'll like me some different tea in the future. Who will know...stay tuned for more!

Well, Cita needs to get off of this blog.
However, I must leave with this awesome link that I bumped into by accident. It's my cousin, and he's pretty great. He pretty much started the Catholic Veggie Tales of the future with his company. Supporting them is definitely something we should all do.

Also, Happy All Saints Day!!


~Esa Cita

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Carmen,

    For the record, you are one of the sweetest, sympathetic people I ever have met.

    And if you need anything ever, remember I'm always there for you.

    And I think we should have tea/chat sometime. :) I know we talk a lot, but if you ever want to, just let me know : D

    ReplyDelete