Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Humans and Their Jibber-Jabber



The superficial world, the glamor and the fame; it's nothing to me, it's nothing. Empty as can be, those snapping cameras go... what use is it for me to show off to the world? I can dance the night away, I can hold on to bodies tight, but the mere physical could never be a true delight. Bodies with no heed for souls...what a sad concept. Life with no meaning, what is this? It's disgusting, it's empty, it makes me want to cry.

Superficial and so lonely, this makes no substantial sense. You can catch the world's eyes, yet gain no heart and no souls. Where is true love? True peace? It must certainly isn't found in the human games we play.

I often catch myself in a daze when I'm surrounded by what seems to be waves of distractions and superfluous things. As a society we create rockstars out of simple beings who are no more deserving of attention than we, yet we constantly wonder..."can I be them one day?" "Can I be a rockstar?" "Will I ever get my day, ever be good enough for words and acts of affirmation?" Where is the love, where is the real? Why, why, WHY must we insist upon the masks of a "life" that we know we all don't live? What happened to humility, and letting the peace of your heart shine through you and radiate TRUE beauty?

It's all empty, meaningless, and pointless to be a performance without love. A performance for a world that knows otherwise? No, thank you. Love cannot be absent, there's no point without it. There's no direction, no meaning without love.

Jibber-jabber, quibber-tabber, there's nothing like the real thing.

~Esa Cita

No comments:

Post a Comment