Tuesday, November 23, 2010

T-minus 1 class.



I am one class away from Thanksgiving Break!!!!!

Oh so exciting. :)

I'm really looking forward to this time....

Thanksgiving is often my favorite holidays because it's one of those times when everyone gathers together but doesn't stress about getting other people their presents.

These past few days I learned what it's like to work SO hard on something for months and then feel totally slapped in the face with a frying pan one day. Not literally, but it sure felt that way. Such a chance to grow in humility I tell ya.

I've found it easier to be open when I am faced with challenges. The heart does things to ya, like make you move. Just some blabbing...

This is random, but if I were to get everything that I wanted...aka if I had money that I could spend, I would get myself a scarf and a fuzzy hat. I lost my favorite scarf in January back when I was in Florida, and that truly disappointed me. :( As for the hat, I just really am jealous of the kids that have those big fuzzy or beanie hats...they look so warm! And not to mention pretty ballin' looking.





Enough gushing over material possessions before I start to think that they are as gorgeous as me....


Off to fold laundry and shower!! Goodnight.

~Esa Cita

No comments:

Post a Comment